Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I love art and when I can see a horse or  horses in a piece - well then- I'm officially in love with art!- and in this great piece of Kate Freemans I saw horses running right at me in pink light. Valentines horses running to me because they love me! what a great thought;) Kate Freeman- a great young talent in Jackson..please support our young local artists…This one was snatched off the walls at Lounge Interiors in Canton Mart in less than a day. Great prices for the up and coming collector.- Kate Freeman a soulful talent who captured the energy, motion and love of a brigade of horses.-love her and the painting! visit Lounge Interiors! and visit www.katefreemanart.com --update after framed coming soon - can't wait!                                              Kate Freeman - artist

No comments:

Post a Comment