Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Sweet Virginia - A shirt as beautiful as the Bay you ride!


 Nothing says fall like these colors and I'm so excited about this Sweet Virginia in Espresso with this yummy pink detail. The chevron rein- Be still my heart. I melt every time I see their new creations. I cant wait to introduce the 2016 line of Middy N Me. The exquisite detail and unprecedented engineering of these shirts and dresses are top of the class every time! Manufactured in South Carolina- they are perfection in detail. Call me and I can have your dream shirt to you . Sally Randall - 601-291-1416 www.middynme.com visit and call me and Ill help you with your order.









www.middynme.com for shirts and dresses you can have now! Call and I can help you with order!
for the stables in Mississippi www.providencehillfarm.com to see this and many more beautiful Mississippi scenes




No comments:

Post a Comment