Tuesday, October 22, 2013


Circle Seven in Madison takes my breath away with their dreamy outdoor clothes. When just the lining grabbed my attention I knew I was in trouble.  I dropped by to see if they had any mens vests ?? an article of clothing my husband needs at the moment when UH OH--- They were unpacking womens and mens new Barbour jackets!  Betty Parry of Circle Seven was a good sport and let me take her pic in this gorgeous Purdey ladies tweed jacket with inverted pleat and the Duberry boot. Needless to say--it was a fun time to drop by! Michael Potts made it even more fun if that were even possible! Circle Seven makes you feel like you are at that special  hunting lodge or barn gathering. You just want to take a seat and stay awhile.That wasnt possible today but hopefully in a few I will go back and steal some shots of those Barbour jackets  stacked so neatly in clear plastic just waiting to come out and hang there with those fun and sweet people !!! if you want to check them out drop by Circle Seven (  by Beagle Bagel in Madison) or to shop on line go to www.circle7online.com





3 comments:

  1. I love this! Love seeing my friend looking so stylish! and of course love Circle Seven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, Sally! And I must say, Betty rocks the look!

    ReplyDelete