Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Horses are a passion of mine. Through them I have met many people who have been as big a blessing to me as the horses I have known and loved and I have loved many horses. These people have been from all over the world and down the street. Some do not share in my love of the horse so much as  they love me and my "strange" but GREAT barn breeches. Their gifts have been numerous. Art , food, compassion, laughter, fun and friendship are just a few. I want to share them and the recipes that we have swapped over tack trunks slammed in a rush to make carpool line up, or a football game. That special dish brought to us in good times and bad. That beautiful painting that took my breath away. I hope to return to them at least some of the good they have given me. I hope to show our children how beautiful they are. I hope to get that perfect photo of that beautiful horse that God made and from what I have seen, He has made many. Horses can be like your children in that way. Just when you think they cant get any better or prettier; they do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment