Wednesday, October 30, 2013







Wow - What a BEAUTIFUL save the date for a Horseshow and its right here in MISSISSIPPI!  It truly is a work of art! In fact I hung it on the refrigerator and that is a place reserved for baby Caroline and baby Patrick art only! SO- I am impressed! I hope I get  to see the original painting done for this premier equestrian event! It will be at the Harrison County Fairgrounds & Equestrian Center in Gulfport, Miss. - February 5 - March 16, 2014. Even if you dont ride horses its sure to be a FUN time with National Hunter Derbies and a Grand Prix every week! With that kind of prize money offered- Its sure to attract lots of fun people and BEAUTIFUL horses. With Gulfport being my husbands hometown I just might get lucky and get to go ! What could be better than family and horses!!  Thank you Gulf Coast Winter Classics for creating and providing such a beautiful invitation and event! for more info - go to www.GulfCoastClassicCompany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment