Sunday, November 17, 2013




My Heart literally skipped a beat when I saw this Barbour bag !! Look at this divine print. It looks like the bottom of my tack trunk! It could not be more fabulous in my opinion! So fun we could make a game of finding the things we have all had and lost! The  hay string, snaffle bit and medicine sleeve just did it for me! Could be my Tagamet;;; And Oh MY.. go to www.smythscountrysports.co.uk!!  ITs well worth the click!! Top Quality Barbour for days! And that red cavalry jacket!!!  For a wee visit go to this video- vimeo.com/50677397!! This shop in Northern Ireland will have you wanting to book your next trip just to meet Stephen Smyth and see this dreamy store! Im totally smitten! - and of course you can go to Circle Seven in Madison and see what they have!! Love this bag and love Smyths Country Sports!!

No comments:

Post a Comment