Wednesday, November 6, 2013


 Mistletoe Sneaky Peek!!!  OH MY GOSH!!Horseshow Moms LOOK at this!!! I spied this in a sneak peak at Mistletoe and was smitten with this new product! Original Designer Food Carriers! They have one for casseroles too. What a great way to bring that pie, cake, potluck casserole or dip to the next Horseshow. There is even one for deviled eggs! This Precious couple from California designed and produced this great product. They are soooo sweet and I absolutely LOVE this! I would get there early and go straight to their booth if I were you. (Ps. they are right behind Tay Cossar Morgans booth and you know she has the cutest things too so double fun) Not to mention- what a great way to take food anywhere! They have a non skid surface so the pie will not move around and the fabric spot cleans with ease. I love this and yep-Her family is originally from Jackson -born and raised- so that makes her "our people"!! I would Love Them no matter where they are from.- and if your from out of town and cant make Mistletoe check this out..www.vonny.com

Fabulous Designer Food Carriers!
www.vonny.com











Cutest Deviled Egg Carrier EVER!


2 comments: